View link helpers for Devise actions
gem install devise-links
Alternatively insert into Rails 3 Gemfile:
$ bundle install in terminal from root of Rails app
Nov 26, 2010
Major update to make the gem independent of Cream
- Removed dependency on #auth_labels method in Cream, now uses internal #labels method
- Added devise:links generator that can generate a 'cream' locale file for the labels used
The gem adds a set of convenient view helpers that are available inside any Rails view:
<%= new_registration_link(:role => :admin) %> <%= sign_out_link(:role => :admin, :label => 'Log me out!') %>
Running the devise:links generator should generate a locale file called 'cream.en.yml' in your Rails app /locales dir.
rails g devise:links
To enable i18n (translations), please set
Devise::Links.translate = true fx in a Rails initializer file.
Contributions and more info
See specs for demonstrations of how to use the API etc. To contribute, please enhance by writing specs and then adjusting/enhancing the functionality
Make API more generic...
<%= new_registration_link(:admin) %> <%= (:admin, 'Log out') %> <%= new_registration_link('Register!') %>
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Kristian Mandrup. See LICENSE for details.