Cybele pron.: /ˈsɪbɨliː/ was an originally Anatolian mother goddess. Little is known of her oldest Anatolian cults, other than her association with mountains, hawks and lions. She may have been Phrygia's State deity; her Phrygian cult was adopted and adapted by Greek colonists of Asia Minor, and spread from there to mainland Greece and its more distant western colonies from around the 6th century BCE.
Before generating your application, you will need:
- Ruby ~> 2.3.5
- Rails ~> 5.1.4
First you should install the cybele gem than you can use it for creating new gem.
gem install cybele cybele project_name
When the initialization is completed, there will be some required settings.
- Set .env.local variables
- If you don't want to use Rollbar in development environment, you can disable for development environment in config/initializers/rollbar.rb
- Change username and passwords in config/settings.yml
What cybele do and included?
Let's look options
Bugs and Feedback
If you discover any bugs or want to drop a line, feel free to create an issue on GitHub.
- Clone project
- Run: brew install cmake
- Run: bundle
Once you've made your great commits:
- Fork Template
- Create a topic branch -
git checkout -b my_branch
- Push to your branch -
git push origin my_branch
- Create a Pull Request from your branch
- That's it!
- Cybele is maintained and funded by lab2023 - information technologies
- Thank you to all the contributors!
- This gem is inspired from suspender
- The names and logos for lab2023 are trademarks of lab2023, inc.
Copyright © 2013-2015 lab2023 - information technologies