Cybele pron.: /ˈsɪbɨliː/ was an originally Anatolian mother goddess. Little is known of her oldest Anatolian cults, other than her association with mountains, hawks and lions. She may have been Phrygia’s State deity; her Phrygian cult was adopted and adapted by Greek colonists of Asia Minor, and spread from there to mainland Greece and its more distant western colonies from around the 6th century BCE.
Before generating your application, you will need:
- Ruby ~> 2.3
- Rails ~> 4.2
First you should install the cybele gem than you can use it for creating new gem.
gem install cybele
When the initialization is completed, there will be some required settings.
- Set .env.local variables
- Set access_token in config/initializers/rollbar.rb
- Set default values for is_active, time_zone variable using in User and Admin model migrations db/migrate/*.rb
- Change username and password in config/settings.yml
- In public folder run this command ln -s ../VERSION.txt VERSION.txt
We are using sidekiq with redis-server for background jobs.
Before the run application look our env.sample file. It should be in project root directory with this name .env.local
What cybele do and included?
Let’s look the Gemfile which created by cybele.
Bugs and Feedback
If you discover any bugs or want to drop a line, feel free to create an issue on GitHub.
Once you’ve made your great commits:
- Fork Template
- Create a topic branch -
git checkout -b my_branch
- Push to your branch -
git push origin my_branch
- Create a Pull Request from your branch
- That’s it!
- Cybele is maintained and funded by lab2023 - information technologies
- Thank you to all the contributors!
- This gem is inspired from suspender
- The names and logos for lab2023 are trademarks of lab2023, inc.
Copyright © 2013-2015 lab2023 - information technologies