Configuration for CanTango.
Status: Dec 1 2011
The Configuration DSL has now been almost fully "spec'ed".
This extension depends on the CanTango core and follows the extension conventions as described there.
- YAML Loader - use of Config to set where (which folder) to load the YAML file from
Configuration allows configuration of the following components:
CanTango.config.accounts do |accounts| # configure accounts end
The Registry namespace contains registries useful for configuration and other purposes.
The Compiler and Moneta adapters are used when Caching/Persisting rules in a data store.
Contributing to cantango-config
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Kristian Mandrup. See LICENSE.txt for further details.