This is a bunch of tools and utilities to help developing Rails apps using tools like SimpleRecord, jquery, OpenID, Oauth, HTML5, etc.
Everything is mix-ins and methods so you can pick and choose what you want to use.
- Super easy OpenID and Facebook logins
- User authentication
- Timezone helpers
- Sharing things in an app (Shareable mix-in)
- Ready to go models (User)
- API authentication to easily create secure API's
Installation and Configuration
Clone appoxy BASE project.
- gem 'appoxy_rails'
Create a User model and extend
include Appoxy::Sessions::ApplicationController to your ApplicationController.
include Appoxy::UI::ApplicationHelper to your ApplicationHelper.
- Date formatting based on current user's timezone.
include Appoxy::Sessions::UsersController to your SessionsController.
- User creation.
- Timezone setting.
- Geo location setting.
include Appoxy::Sessions::SessionsController to your SessionsController.
- Password resetting
- after_reset_password - good for sending out an email, eg: Mailer.deliver_reset_password(@user, @newpass)
- jquery ui
- Some debug stuff if in development environment.
- Timezone script to get user timezone.
Finds user's geolocation and sets on User object.
Will display a feed of the specific url.
Any controllers that require authentication to view, use: