adhearsion-activerecord is an Adhearsion Plugin providing ActiveRecord compatibility.
- FIXME (list of features and unsolved problems)
- Adhearsion 2.0+
adhearsion-activerecord to your Adhearsion app's Gemfile.
In your Adhearsion app configuration file, add the following values:
Adhearsion.config[:adhearsion_activerecord] do |config| config.username = "db-user" config.password = "db-password" config.database = "database-id" config.adapter = "db-adapter" # i.e. mysql, sqlite3 config.host = "db-host" # i.e. localhost config.port = "db-port".to_i # i.e. 3306 end
Original author: Juan de Bravo
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Check License file